Many online businesses have not yet gotten on board with Google+ yet. However, we think that if you avoid it, you could miss the boat on this new social network that is growing fast.
Some of the really cool stuff on Google+ that can help your business:
- Priority search result rankings: Google is now making searching more relevant and more personal. The search results give higher ranking to other people who use Google+. This can give you a valuable SERP rank that is a cut above your competitors and various other websites that rank highly. With Google+, your online business will gain a great deal of visibility in SERP.
- Google hangouts: This new feature lets as many as 10 people log into a video chat that allows the users to get more involved in discussions. It can even lead to chances to have classes, presentations, focus groups and online meetings. This feature can give your business a big advantage online. It allows you to put a friendly human face on your Website and to connect more personally with your customers.
- Customers are on there: Google is telling us that over 170 million people are using Google+ for searches and social networking. You’re missing out on a heck of a lot of customers if you are not using Google+. The more free networking opps you use, the more exposure your business gets. More connections tend to create more customers.
- Set up is a breeze: If you set up a Google+ page, you can do it in under five minutes. That five minute task will give you more of an online identity for your business and more chances to network.
- Maintain your reputation: No one wants someone to pretend to be them on the Internet. Just the same, you should make sure that no one is pretending to represent your business online. Having your online presence set up with Google+ can help to ensure that your business brand is completely protected from fakers and scammers. If your Website business has a strong online presence, you will have a much firmer grasp on keeping a stellar online reputation.