It’s overwhelming to sit and think about all the different avenues conducive to successful web marketing: social media, article marketing, PPC, email marketing, etc.
And because of the dynamic nature of the Internet, techniques change, trends come and go, and better options arise. It can be a lot to take in. Before you drown in the endless possibilities, breathe deep and remember…
Keep it simple!
On the surface, it just seems like cordial advice that does little more than a pat on the back would do. But take those words and apply them to web marketing strategies.
Your ROI depends on it.
How to keep web marketing simple:
- Narrow your potential audience down to a crystal clear, simple image of the prospects you want to attract.
- Provide informative, interesting and timely content that is simple for them to understand.
- Make your website’s navigation simple so that visitors can find anything they need within three clicks.
- Make sure the website copy has simple explanations of the benefits of your solutions.
- Don’t overload content with keywords, making it hard to understand. Focus on comprehensive quality and keep it simple.
- Infographics make complex information simple for viewers to digest. Use them instead of written posts when appropriate.
Google is the epitome of simplicity – for users, anyway.
Modern Internet users are on the lookout for straight, clear and concise answers to their questions. They want instant relief for their problems. And they don’t want to wade through hell and high water to get it.
Google’s massive success was built on making sure users have the ultimate experience in finding virtually anything on the Internet quickly and simply.
Learn from Google. Consumers are looking for solutions to their problems, quality for their desires, provision for their needs, and gratification for their wants. Give it to them.
And make it SIMPLE.