With the recent release of the Panda and Penguin updates. Many SEO experts and beginners are asking themselves, what is a quality back link, how much do they cost and how do I get them?
- UBL.org listing – The premium listing is the way to go, affordable, quality and lists you on the major important websites, Click here for more info.
- Press Releases – Great press builds buzz and backlinks. Get active in your community. Sponsor events, donate to charities good press can seriously help your rankings.
- Blog – Good blogs can generate tons of traffic and brand awareness. So setup a blog on your website and blog your butt off.
- Internal linking – make sure you link to all relevant content on your website. Inner linking can significantly boost your rankings within your current structure.
- Add pages to your website – each new web page, article or video counts as a page with Google. The more pages of quality content you have the more chances you have to get ranked. Most importantly if you internally link these pages you will boost your rankings.
- Social Media – yes social media helps. Sending your content and blog posts via social media portals will help get your content indexed quicker. It can also help bring significant traffic to your website. So share you posts and content.